Monday, February 8, 2010

It's amazing...

what some mom time can do! Mom came for an impromptu visit this weekend. I got to see Chloe!! I feel so much better!!! I heart my mom. I had a great laugh (ya know one of those where you almost pee your pants) watching Kaizer (mom's dog) chase the donkeys and how they would charge him and he'd come running back to the safety inside the fence then go back out for some more. Hil. arious.

Welp, it's snowing today. again. Oh well. I am doing better with eating and snacking. No more sweet tea. We'll see about results.

Aaron and I talked a lot last night as we lay in bed about our future and the best way to go about getting everything we want. It was nice. I love him. A lot. Anyhoo, I need to go get another kiddo and see about some paperwork. I miss and love everyone. Stay safe!

No comments: