Wow. This month has FLOWN by and I am now offically off for a WHOLE month. I have a feeling I'm going to be bored out of my mind, but I'm going to love every minute of it!!! I can't believe Aaron has already been back 2 weeks. Lots has happened since my last post...grandma took a hit out on Fritz (her 12 year old Doberman) and I'm sad to say instead of burying him, had him thrown off the bluff. If you don't know about "the bluff" it is a huge cliff near the house that has been used for about the last 100 years as a place to throw things you don't need/want. Once Aaron and I took the 4 wheeler down to where it ends up and saw all sorts of interesting stuff. Well, anyway. Grandma had "some men" from Braggs come over, shoot Fritz, and throw him over. Now, this is a great example of how far gone she is cause she's talked in the past, when his time came, about burying Fritz in the family cemetery (also located on the Tyler land where we live) which already has Grandpa Tyler, Great grandpa Tyler, and Aaron's uncle.
Also, this would be a good place to record the fact that my wedding dress came in and did NOT fit. Evidently just because I tried on a certain size and it fit, means nothing. Those dresses have been tried on many, many times and have stretched out. WELL, the lady that helped me was evidently an idiot and has subsequently been fired since we were there. SO, the ladies that helped me were VERY nice and helped to calm me down and reassure me that my dress would be re-ordered (in the correct size), shipped, altered, and be ready before we leave on Aug 6th. I'm sure there's no need to mention that I'm FLIPPING out, calling at least once a week, and in general stressin, BUT they said they had NO DOUBT it would be fine. On the happy side of things, I did finally get to see it in white and LOVE it even more!!!
Um, what else? Chloe is a MESS. I had visions of having a sweet, lovable, little mini weenie dog named Chloe that posed for pictures and was dainty. Well...that. didn't. happen. She is a hellion. She eats worms rolls on worms...and my favorite...eats cat poop. She reFUSES to potty train. She terrorizes poor Mr. Kitty and just has a look of a scruffy ragamuffin. But I love her anyway. :)
Guess that's all for now. We are going to my parents for the 4th and I'm really looking forward to being "home" again for awhile.
P.S. Baby fever is back again (it had disappeared for awhile after I got Chloe). With a vengeance. How in the world am I going to hold off for another 3-4 years????
No comments:
Post a Comment