Sunday, December 7, 2008

First time for everything

I created this blog to use as a way to record and remember all the coming changes in my life. I am officially leaving Arkansas tomorrow to begin officially being a Oklahoma woman. I have a feeling I will always be a Hog fan and refer to central Arkansas as "home."

I am also going to be living with my fiance for the first time during our relationship. Sure, we've spent weekends together, weeks here and there on vacation, but this is going to be the real deal. His home will become "our home." We shall see...

Other than that, I have to get an OK driver's license next week, change my phone number (STRESS), add myself to the family post office box, and try to reaquaint myself with "Grandma," Aaron's grandmother who has mid-stage dementia and evidently doesn't remember me (according to a phone conversation between her and Carl, who is aaron's dad and grandma's son).

Well, we shall see how this goes...I've tried other "blogs" and usually abandon them within a few posts...

No comments: