Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Busy

I feel like this time of the year is the busyiest for me at work. Everyone is trying to catch up from being behind due to xmas, spring break, etc. I am taking Fri off to go to the doc with gma so we'll see how that goes. It's just a normal visit but I want to ask some questions and get an idea of what the "plan" is...if there even is one.

I'm still loving the elem school. I get hugs and pictures and smiles everyday from kids that I don't even know or have for therapy. :)

I haven't been home in forever...I'm just so worn out on the by the end of the week that a 3 1/2 hour car ride sounds like more than I can handle. I guess everyone is just gonna have to start coming here to see me!

Next week Terry and Charlie will be here. I'm excited. I love company and I don't have to cook every night when I get home from work! :-D Love ya Terry!!

I'll try to do better about updating this thing more regularly but there hasn't really been much goin on.

No comments: