Monday, November 9, 2009

Refreshed

So I had a wonderfully lazy weekend and feel all refreshed for another work week. Boy was last week a doozy!! Nothing this competent, confident therapist can't handle though!!! :-D

I hope this week is calmer cause we're thinking about going home this coming weekend, but I know I'll be too tired if it's another week like the last.

Chloe is doing well at Meemaw's evidently. She texted me last week and told me "Papaw said not to bite his toes." I told her I think he wants to be GRANDPA and biting toes wasn't very nice.

Grandma seems to continue to be stable and is doing well with the new med routine. However, she had to go get her license renewed today so we'll see if that was a fiasco or not. I think Shirley went with her so, we'll see. Oh, Shirley is here (that's Aaron's Grandpa's sister who co-owns the rock house and rest of the land with her brother Fred).

Not much else to report. I want something exciting to happen...not bad exicting (like work last week) but good exciting. Like a vacation. Or a new fun hobby. Maybe I'll just sleep instead :-D Hope you all have great weeks!

No comments: